Once registered with the CQC you will need to ensure that you maintain compliance with the CQC’s Fundamental Standards.
Lasermet carries out CQC compliance assessments and provides ongoing help and support to ensure you continue to comply.
Lasermet Regulatory Solutions – maintaining CQC compliance for its clients
Lasermet has developed a service which provides on-going support to reduce the burden of regulation once registration is achieved.
Ongoing compliance maintenance
Our aim is to minimise the time you spend on maintaining CQC compliance by providing you with guidance and support from our team of highly experienced advisors. We achieve this by providing you with a comprehensive support package, which includes:-
An Initial Consultation –
We will assign your business an experienced CQC Advisor who will visit you and, through a set of targeted questions and observations, will build up a profile of your Clinic in order to establish your level of compliance.
During our initial consultation we will provide extensive guidance on CQC regulation including the provision of an Action List prioritising anything you need to do to be compliant, or improve compliance.
Comprehensive easy-to-follow paperwork –
Following the Initial Consultation, we will issue you with:-
- Policies and Procedures covering the CQC’s Fundamental Standards
- Service User Guide – A comprehensive guide to your services which patients can take away
- Continuous Support – Throughout the whole process, you will have unlimited access to telephone and email support from our team of advisors at Lasermet.
On-Going Help and Support
The CQC will review your service to assess whether standards continue to be met. Our aim is to ensure that your Clinic remains compliant by providing you with:-
- A Yearly Support Visit
- An Audit and Review of Risk Assessments
- Support for CQC Inspections and Improvement Notices
- Update of Policies and Procedures
- Unlimited Access to Telephone and Email Support
You must maintain the required CQC standards and we can help you do that.
CQC Registration is a legal requirement under the Health & Social Care Act 2008. If you practice without being registered with the CQC you will be committing a criminal offence.
If you are not yet registered or are hoping to open a new Clinic then we can help!