Laser Hazard Awareness Training
Ideal for those who work in an environment with lasers, but who have no need of in-depth technical knowledge.
DURATION: 2-3 HOURS
- Hazard and Risk
- Laser Classification – the laser hazard
- The human eye
- Assessing the risk of damage from laser light
- Biological damage from laser light
- Reporting Procedures
- Laser Safety – The Company and the Individual
All course attendees receive electronic notes and a certificate of attendance.
If you have ordered this course, fill out our Training Certificates form. This will be required for sending out training certificates and course notes.
Instruction will be provided by experienced lecturers and laser safety professionals from Lasermet Ltd.
COURSE DELIVERY ONLINE
The training course is delivered live online by our in-house laser safety consultants using Zoom.
Laser Hazard Awareness (9:30 – 12:30)
Pre-booking and payment is required via the online shop. Payment can be made by PayPal, Credit or Debit card.
- Greater than 10 days prior to the course – 80% refund
- Between 48 hours and 10 days prior to the course – 50% refund
- Within 48 hours of the course or non-attendance – No refund
Lasermet reserves the right to refuse transfer to another course in the event of cancellation or failure to attend. If space is available, the next scheduled course may be offered at a re-booking fee of £50. Once the re-booking fee has been paid, no refund will be given and no further transfer option provided if the candidate cancels or fails to attend the rescheduled session.