Now that you have registered with the CQC you will need to ensure that you maintain compliance with the CQC’s Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
Lasermet carries out CQC compliance assessments and provides ongoing help and support to ensure you continue to comply.
Lasermet Regulatory Solutions – maintaining CQC compliance for its clients
Lasermet has developed a service which provides on-going support to reduce the burden of regulation once registration is achieved.
Ongoing compliance maintenance
Our aim is to minimise the time you spend on maintaining CQC compliance by providing you with guidance and support from our team of highly experienced advisors. We achieve this by providing you with a comprehensive support package, which includes:-
- An Initial Consultation –
- We will assign your practice with a Registration Advisor who will visit you and, through a set of targeted questions and observations, will build up a profile of your Practice in order to establish your level of compliance.
- Guidance –
- During our initial consultation we will provide extensive guidance on CQC regulation including the provision of an Action List prioritising anything you need to do to be compliant, or improve compliance.
- Comprehensive easy-to-follow paperwork –
- Following the Initial Consultation, we will issue you with :-
- Policies and Procedures covering the 28 standards of quality and safety including the Department of Health’s guidelines on infection control
- Service User Guide – A comprehensive guide to your services which patients can take away
- Continuous Support – Throughout the whole process, you will have unlimited access to telephone and email support from our team of advisors at Lasermet.
On-Going Help and Support
The CQC will review your service every year to assess whether essential standards continue to be met. Our aim is to ensure that your Practice remains compliant by providing you with:-
- A Yearly Support Visit
- An Audit and Review of Risk Assessments
- Guidance on CQC Self-Assessments
- Support for CQC Inspections
- Update of Policies and Procedures
- Unlimited Access to Telephone and Email Support
You must maintain the required CQC standards and we can help you do that.
CQC Registration is a legal requirement under the Health & Social Care Act 2008. If you practice without being registered with the CQC you will be committing a criminal offence.
If you are not yet registered or are hoping to open a new practice in 2011, then we can help! Click here to learn about registration assistance.