All clinics / salons offering IPL and laser treatments for Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Thread Vein Treatment, Tattoo Removal etc, are required by law to register with the Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW).
Laser Protection Advisor (LPA) and Expert Medical Practitioner (EMP) Support
It is a requirement of Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) registration that an LPA is contracted to the clinic and provides a safe system of work (ie local rules) and ongoing safety advice.
An EMP is similarly required to provide medical protocols and ongoing medical advice and support.
Our LPA /EMP service satisfies the requirements of the Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) and includes the following:
As required by the Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) including:
- Annual site inspection and audit
- Provision of local rules
- Provision of Risk Assessment and Action Plan for the premises
- Ongoing support
As required by the Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW), including:
- Provision of Medical Protocols for each treatment type
- Provision of advice regarding contra-indications & adverse reactions
- Ongoing support
Policies and Procedures
Complete set provided
Help with Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) Registration
We include a registration service if you are contracting Lasermet for LPA / EMP services and are not yet registered with the Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW), which includes:
- Extensive assistance with Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) registration including:
- Help with filling in all HIW forms
- Extensive guidance on supporting documents you need to compile
- Provision of procedures / policies as required for Health Inspectorate Wales (HIW) registration, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Clients (patients) guide
- IPL / laser safety policy
- Ongoing support through the registration process
For more information please call 01202 770740.