It is designed specifically for applications that include areas having high load particulate concentrations such as laser welding where direct source capture may be difficult. Laser fume absorbent canisters are also an optional stage of filtration to control odors and gases.
The 4000cfm unit (6800m³/hr) accepts multiple stages of air filtration where the user can select from a variety of particulate or gaseous/chemical filtration depending on the laser process.
- Full size air intake draws contaminants and recirculates filtered air
- Internal air filters are sealed with full gaskets
- Filter options include: pre-filtration, a secondaryfilter, HEPA or absorbent filters
- 4000cfm (6800m³’hr) unit
- Directional louvers adjustable for returned air
- LED indicators for filter pressure drop and unitoperation.
- Service door provides access to all components
- Power options: 120VAC-1Ph, 230VAC-3Ph,480VAC-3Ph
|Rated airflow||4000 cfm |
|Air changes per hour for 140m3 cabin||50|
|Final filter||HEPA or Absorbent filter|
|Sound Level at 5ft perimeter||73 dB|
|Operating Weight||227 kg|
|Dimensions||1.4 x 0.8 x 1.9 m|
|Power Consumption||1030 W|
|Throw (distance at 100fpm)||30.5 m|