The dual channel interlock switch has three contacts, two of which are closed and one of which is open when the door is closed. All three contacts change over when the door is open.
● Dual channel or single channel use
● Small – good looking sleek design, blends in with professional standard laboratories and hi-tech premises
● High performance and high reliability.
● “Coded” design. i.e. The magnetic field is arranged such that the switch cannot easily be defeated by a single magnet
● High tolerance to offset alignment.