If you’re setting up your own dental practice, taking over an existing practice, or are not yet registered with the CQC, and you are struggling to know what Care Quality Commission registration means, you need Lasermet Regulatory Solutions to help with CQC registration for your practice! We’ll tell you what you need to know, what you need to do and when you need to do it by.
Since 2005 Lasermet have helped over 500 businesses through the process of registration with the CQC and we have worked hard to develop a service that not only makes the process of registration less stressful and time consuming, but crucially provides on-going support to reduce the burden of regulation once registration is achieved.
CQC Registration – What you need to know?
The application process involves the completion of forms and the submission of evidence that will highlight whether the practice can meet the 28 Essential Standards of Quality and Safety. You will need to know what these standards are, what you are doing to meet the standards, and if you are unable to comply with the standards, what you are going to do to improve.
You will need to know what you do as a practice to promote equality, diversity and human rights and how the views of your patients influence the services you provide.
If this seems daunting, then what you need to know is that Lasermet Regulatory Solutions can help! We’ll advise you on what the standards are, look at what you do, and show you ways in which you can demonstrate compliance.
CQC Registration – What you need to do!
You’ll also need to do things like a CV, professional references, medical references and a financial reference; you’ll need to make sure you have access to the premise’s lease agreements, insurances and risk assessments. You’ll need to ensure staff records are complete and that key personnel have up-to-date and appropriately authorised CRB checks.
Overwhelmed yet? Then Lasermet Regulatory Solution’s Registration Advisers are on hand! We know what you need to do and when you need to do it. We’ll help with your CQC registration by signposting you through the whole process, ensuring that the things you need to do get done in the right order, and at the right time.
CQC Registration – When you need to do it by!
CQC Registration is a legal requirement for dentists and dental practices under the Health & Social Care Act 2008. If you practice as a dentist after 1st April 2011 without being registered with the CQC you will be committing a criminal offence.
So the sooner we have you on board, the sooner you can relax in the knowledge that your CQC application is in the safe hands of our dedicated team of Registration Advisers. Once we receive your contract we will:
- Assign your dental practice with a Registration Adviser, who will visit you in person to introduce you to the CQC’s Essential Standards, build up a profile of your practice, assemble evidence in support of your application and guide you through CRB checks, professional references and medical reports.
- Provide you with Policies and Procedures that ensure your practice will meet the 28 Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
- Provide you with a Statement of Purpose (a document that outlines the aims and objectives of your practice)
- Provide you with a service user’s guide – a comprehensive guide to your practice which patients can take away
- Come back to see you again to finalise your application so that it’s completed and submitted on time
- Provide you with continuous support, ensuring that you are never more than a phone call or email away from our highly experienced team of Registration Advisers to provide you with help on any aspect of your CQC registration.
Don’t Delay – Act now to get help with CQC registration