The Lasermet IS-MDC-12 is a dual channel coded magnetic door safety contact, which is used to detect when a door or other moveable cover forming part of a protective enclosure is open.
The IS-MDC-12 has three contacts, two of which are closed and one of which is open when the door is closed. All three contacts change over when the door is open.
- Dual channel or single channel use
- Small – good looking sleek design, blends in with professional standard laboratories and hi-tech premises
- High performance and high reliability. The IS-MDC-12 can achieve Performance Level ‘e’ as specified in BS EN 13849-1:2008 when correctly wired to a suitable Interlock® controller.
- “Coded” design. i.e. The magnetic field is arranged such that the switch cannot easily be defeated by a single magnet
- Measuring just 67mm wide, 29.5mm tall and 13.5mm deep, the dual channel Interlock® switch has a compact footprint
- Designed and manufactured by Lasermet (having over 25 years’ experience in laser safety design, manufacture and installation)
- High tolerance to offset alignment (See pdf download for details)
- Concealed rear, or top, cable entry
- Conforms to CE requirements
|Contacts:||2NC / 1NO|
|Rating:||300mA Resistive Load 50V|
|Maximum Range:||Typically 10mm|
|Safety Performance:||Up to EN 13849-1:2008 PL’e’|
|Operating Environment:||-5° to +45°C, 0 – 95% RH|
|Switch Size:||67 X 29.5 X 13.5mm|
|Actuator Size:||67 X 29.5 X 13.5mm|
|Lead Length:||2m approx.|
|Combined weight:||85g approx.|
|Conforms to:||BS EN 1088:1995+A2:2008 Safety of machinery – Interlocks|