The Barbers At Reddoor, Chester
Face Shields – made in the UK – for hairdressers
Hairdressers, barbers and hair stylists looking for face shields (or visors) can order from Lasermet – the UK manufacturer.
You can re-use the professional quality face-shield (depending on local infection controls required).
Just clean the Face Shield with Sani-cloth Universal Wipes or similar disinfection wipes. You can then re-use the face shield after cleaning. Remember to follow local infection control rules. If reused, this PPE must be issued to one single person and only used by that person.
- For larger or different quantities please contact us at email@example.com
- Prices are subject to delivery costs by courier
- Prices are now subject to VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
- Please order LMX-FSH-1 from our online shop at www.lasermet.shop
Faceshields laid flat on table and in packaging
- Sutable for any head size
- 24mm headband width
- The wide, 35mm soft foam padding is comofortable for extended use
- Designed to be used as PPE in potential coronavirus locations when combined with facemasks
- The faceshield stops any sprays or fine fluid water droplets
- (It isn’t designed for protection against mechanical hazards)
Photo clip courtesey of BBC South showing staff wearing the Lasermet Faceshield
Photo clip courtesey of BBC South showing staff in Operating theatre
- The Faceshields are CE marked
- They are tested to EN166
- Transparent Shield
- Headband Colour is white
- Dimensions are 330 x 200 mm
- Weight just 25 g
- Individually supplied in polythene bags
- This face shield reduces the risk of infection acquired from fluids / droplets
- Intended to be used in combination with certified face protection masks covering the nose and mouth
- Call Lasermet on 01202 770740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or order online